rebecca johnston tattoos



grandma's violet.
grandma's violet.
When I was a little girl, I'd spend hours out of every Sunday morning at Grandma's picking African Violets out of her yard. I'd hide them through out her house for her to find after I left... My gr...
thumbnail

My New Tattoo
My New Tattoo
I just gt my first tattoo. Mine is in the middle, my mom and dad's are to the right and left of mine. I just wanted to show how much support my family has given me
thumbnail

Steam Driven Heart tattoo
Steam Driven Heart tattoo
A tattoo that I thought up of, I liked the idea of having a tatto of a heart made up of a steam engine
thumbnail

Tattoo Design
Tattoo Design
Well my parents left me alone with a sharpie... I was bored.... & there wasn't any paper..... So this just happened...Please Don't Use My Artwork!
thumbnail

Neko Shot
Neko Shot
Tattoo Project by Matt CartyModel: Me (Neko Marie)
thumbnail