ursula hudson tattoos


Get Tattoos !

Getting a tattoo is an easy task, choosing the tattoo should be a carefully thought and well planned thing. First of all, you need to think carefully, because your tattoo will be with you for life ! Think about what design you will be happy with now and for the next 50-60 years. You need to make sure that you get a tattoo that you’ll like now – and in the future..

Many people turn their heads to the internet to find a tattoo that they like, and get tattoo ideas has been set up especially to help you find tattoos of your choice. You’ll be able to view the latest in the tattoo market, different tattoo lettering, you name it. After all the old saying isn’t just to dogs, a tattoo is also for life not just for Christmas!

What can be bette4r than a site that’s totally dedicated to tattoos, a place where you can hand out, kick off your shoes and take a breather. Before stepping into the local tattoo shop, we invite you to have a look around the site. Your presence is welcomed, and our readers are valued. Feedback is also welcomed with open arms. We love to hear from you, we love to know that you are interested- and what’s more having a following is very important to the team at get tattoo ideas. Why not pass by today and bookmark us.

Don’t waste your time with nonsense tattoo sites when premium sites are a click away.

 

Check out www.gettattooideas.com



My First Tattoo ID
My First Tattoo ID
a bunch of pictures of me getting my tattoo
thumbnail

My tattoo
My tattoo
This was my 16th birthday present from my mom. The man that did it, sadly, passed away about 3 months ago. He was a very close friend of the family, and I miss him dearly.

I took this picture the...
thumbnail

THB Tattoo
THB Tattoo
This is my first tattoo from one of my highest inspirational comics. Also pictured is my killer marijuana t-shirt.
thumbnail

Back Tattoo
Back Tattoo
My soon-to-be tattoo. Crappy picture, but I have no time to take another right now.

It's about 9-11 inches in length, for reference.
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
my newest art, not finished yet,
thumbnail