Courteney Cox images by jacob singleton

Courteney Cox And David Arquette Snapped Together


Courteney Cox And David Arquette Snapped Together

Courteney Cox And David Arquette Snapped Together


What’s this? A reconciliation? Of sorts. Estranged couple Courteney Cox and David Arquette were snapped together in Malibu on Saturday, prompting speculation they’re giving their marriage another go.


The Scream 4 co-stars were spotted (in obligatory showbiz shades) at a Malibu flower mart over the weekend. (They have homes in both Malibu and Beverly Hills.)


Pictorial evidence here


The pair (parents to daughter Coco, 6) announced their split in October.


“I don’t know what will happen, but this is not like we’re getting divorced.” Cox said after the announcement. “This is a separation, and I think that takes a lot of courage….Whatever is supposed to happen will be the best thing for us.”


The Cougar Town star recently told Harper’s Bazaar: “If [our marriage] doesn’t work out, I will have huge waves of pain about failing in that department,” she said. “But right now I don’t have that because I don’t know what the future holds and I guess because I have strong feelings for him.”


I think these two really are keeping it civil, hence the weekend expedition. As for a full-on reconciliation? Who knows. Build one bridge at a time, guys. Fingers and toes crossed!


[Image credit: FayesVision/WENN.com]