cool maria deleon tattoos



The first tattoo
The first tattoo
[link]My friend got his first tattoo last week. Some days ago he asked me for advice. I like a dragon around sun and moon but... ( I understand why he choose this one ) I also want to get a tatto...
thumbnail

4th tattoo design
4th tattoo design
Tattoo re-designed by JEAN-MI from Atomik Tattoo, Ste-Foy, QC City
thumbnail

Tonja's Tattoo
Tonja's Tattoo
Tonja's recently touched up tattoo. (I think same day it this was taken) They did a great job of fixing, well really, re-doing it.Fixed at Liberty 2 Tattoo in Montrose, CO
thumbnail

My tattoo of Captain Jack S.
My tattoo of Captain Jack S.
Old picture... but I really like this!!! Is my tattoo of the Captain Jack Sparrow.... I´m bored when I make this "tattoo"... it is done by pen... xD but is great for me and my friends xD
thumbnail

MY FIRST TATTOO
MY FIRST TATTOO
I just got my first tattoo and I love it so much. unfortunetly the quality of these pictures isnt to great but I'll post better ones once my tattoos all healed ^^picture and tattoo (c) Jennifer Pic...
thumbnail